As our life-spans lengthen, our senior community includes a diverse age range, from members in their 60’s, to those 100 and above!
• Low- and moderate-income seniors in Boulder County.
• Older adults with mobility challenges
• Homebound elders and their caregivers.
• Senior facility residents.
• Community-based senior service agencies.
• Elder care case managers.
• Adult children searching for a program to enrich their parent’s lives and connect them with community.
• Friends and neighbors of seniors who want to enrich a life.
• Assisted Living Centers and Senior Facilities looking for cultural, creative and socially stimulating opportunities for their residents.
We are a volunteer senior transportation program that provides Quality of Life Rides and Free Concert and Event Tickets with a caring Volunteer Escort to keep vulnerable seniors, Active, Engaged and Enriched in Community Life.
If you are a senior interested in joining us, or if you know a senior who would enjoy our outings, please register with us.
You can download our membership form below.
Membership Registration Form
Please save this form to your computer. (You may need to right-click on the link.)