- We are committed to ending the plague of isolation, loneliness, helplessness and boredom often experienced by the older adult which is a result of a number of factors such as the loss of family or friends, physical or cognitive abilities and access to the community.
- We advocate for the full participation of the older adult by facilitating enlivening experiences to foster self-worth, creative expression, community partnership and a renewed sense of aliveness. Circle of Care recognizes the vital relationship between creative expression and healthy aging.
- We honor the essential role that caregivers provide in the later stages of life.
- We are an intergenerational community that integrates the cultural and creative arts as a vehicle to connect our community together, providing social support and cultural enrichment.
- We are a Circle where people of all ages, ethnic backgrounds and financial status can interact and grow.
A brief overview of what Circle of Care’s goals and approach can bring to communities.
Circle of Care is a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization dedicated to providing accessibility to the arts, education and the community for the homebound elder, their caregivers, senior facility residents and those with cognitive, physical and financial challenges.