There Are Many Ways to Help
Please make a tax-deductible donation from your personal or corporate account today! We are a 501 (c)3 organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible and can be made by check or credit card. If you are unable to make a financial contribution, please tell your friends, family, and local businesses about us, and guide their giving our way. Your generous donations will make a difference and are greatly appreciated.
Please make checks payable to “Circle of Care,” PO Box 4204, Boulder, CO 80306. For credit card donations, please call our office at 303-358-4300. Click here to print out a mail-in donation form.
Consider making your contribution a:
- Special Gift: Offer your donation as a gift in your friend’s name, or to celebrate a special occasion.
- Memorial to a loved one: Honor a life that has touched yours by enriching the life of another.
- Bequest: Leave a legacy of community to our seniors by including Circle of Care in your will.
- Employer-Matched Gift: Employers will often match a donation made by you or your spouse. Contact your Human Resource/ Personnel Department to see if they will match your gift, obtain their form and send it to us with your donation.
Become a corporate sponsor! Partner your business with Circle of Care, and let us be your philanthropic arm. Sponsor events such as our annual Senior Idol contest, or create an ongoing giving campaign in your company to assist our mission.
Donate Tickets! If you are part of a cultural or educational center, or a performing arts organization with events and performances appropriate for our program, please contact us. Your ticket donations are most appreciated!
Give when you shop online! If you buy books, music, and gifts online, you can donate to Circle of Care at the same time. These websites allow shoppers to select a non-profit organization that benefits from their purchase. Each drop in the bucket counts!
Givezilla is in Association with Amazon.com to provide non-profit organizations with an Amazon.com shopping store where organizations earn 100% of the commissions from every item purchased.
iGive.com allows users to shop at more than 600 stores online, and up to 30% of each purchase can be set aside for your favorite cause.
A Different Way to Donate if you are local to Boulder, Colorado! Do you have quality used furniture (antiques or newer) in excellent condition that you are ready to part with? If yes, a wonderful consignment business in Boulder, No Place Like Home, will pick up your items and will donate half of the profit of sale to Circle of Care. Call No Place Like Home at 303.440.9011, ask for Richard to let him know the items you are thinking about donating. Please let him know this is a donation for Circle of Care.
We Honor Our Volunteers! Let us know your skills, interests, abilities, ideas and time you have available. Volunteer opportunities abound – we need and appreciate your help in these areas:
Volunteer drivers/Performance companions for seniors:
- Receive a complimentary ticket to an event when you volunteer as a driver/performance companion for a senior in need of a ride. Make a new grand-buddy!
- Grant research and writing
- Ticket distribution
- Graphic Design/Marketing
- Website Support
- Volunteer Coordination
A Call for Talent:
- Perform for our Arts for Elders Matinee Series:
Once a month, Circle of Care produces a matinee performance event for our seniors. We invite performing artists in theater, music, dance and traditional performance to share their art with our community.
Please call us if you would like to volunteer.
We sincerely thank you for your support and commitment to the mission of Circle of Care